Other Packaging...

In this post I will look at other possibilities for my 'packaging yourself' project. I have a selection of different products to see if I want to take them further in terms of my own designs and ideas.As I have a love for trainers an obvious one which came into mind was a shoe box for a pair of trainers. I particularly like the way adidas have used simple colours and their branding 3 stripes to create this well known shoe box. I think it would be an interesting packaging area to look into but i feel it may not be using my AI skills to the fullest and I will not be pushing myself to create an outcome.


Next I have looked at washing powders. Firstly there is the Tescos value washing powder, this is clearly of a lower standard than that of one of the leading brands 'Bold'. I like the design of the bold packaging as they have incorporated water and the circle which may represent the washing machine. I also think that the use of colours are effective as the contrasting colours really stand out and the different tones of blue really help it look like actual water. The font also adds to the brand name as it is actually bold, the slight embossing adds to it further by making it more impacting.

No comments: