Dvd Cover

I thought if I have a little muck about on Photoshop and do a cover it could trigger some ideas. I had an idea to do bed time sort of theme and then I thought of clouds, so I got a few cloud brushes and made myself a nice little cover. I thought of a name aswell, the theme is Dream Land. Anyway here's the cover I came up with:

I decided that the three panoramas are going to be based on different things to do with bed time.

1.Brushing- this will be brushing teeth before bed
2.Falling - falling asleep or just before being a bit scared
3.Nightmare - here I will use some long exposures and masks to give a bit of a scary feel.

I will give a bit of a scary imagination type feel to all of the panoramas, I will take pictures of my sister to portray it from her point of view.

No comments: