Second collection...

I decided that the images I had may be a bit bland so I though I would diversify and go to tescos to take some images. I thought it may be a nice location, although it might be hard as there are lots of lines and products which will all need to match up. Here is an example of the struggle I may face if i embark on a panorama in tescos.


I also discovered as the lighting was not as bright as the park I had to adjust the shutter speed. I discovered by doing this I could capture the movement of shoppers and it gave a nice blur which gave the images a bit of atmosphere. I thought I could take this on board with the sports theme and possibly add in some blurred images to look like they're moving.

Here are a few examples:

I think this is an effective way to increase the style of QTVRs as I think they can dilute the creative side of Photography by just having a landscape. I will incorporate this within the rest of this project.

No comments: