Hmm...

When I was going to bed the other night after a long days stitching, I was looking at the images I had produced and thought to myself these are terrible! I'd looked around the room in class that day and most people were doing similar images of landscapes. And I remembered that last year I did Photography and I never once did a landscape, so why am I doing one now? Maybe it was the easy way out and I was just following suite. I got really annoyed with the images I had produced as they had no creative flair about them and aside from being sport based they didn't have an engaging theme.

I went to bed that night and had a nightmare but couldn't remember what it was about, then it came to me I could do a series of panoramas based around sleeping. for example brushing teeth, having a dream and then waking up. I then realised I had a theme that I could add a bit of creativity into.

Here is a sketch of a layout for one of the panoramas:

I think this would be a nice layout for one of the ideas for the new collection.

No comments: