Initial Shots...

I have shot my first series of images in Lewes near tescos. As I was inspired by the work on the Montreal stadium I decided to take my first shots of the football pitch. I didn't manage to catch a game as I was working on the weekend and there wasn't enough time to go before I went to work. So I have decided to take shots of empty sports venues to portray there part time use. Here is my first stitch:


I quite like the outcome but feel it's rather empty and needs something else to give it an edge. I like the position i have taken it from on the pitch because you can see other parts of the park aswell. I have also taken shots on the pitch from different point which I think will give a different view point of the pitch for each panorama.


Here is another section of the pitch, images shot from the penalty spot. This I am currently working on as you can see. I have been looking at different photographers and I think it would
be nice to get a friend or myself to dress up in football kit and pretend to be different players on the pitch. This may be a hard task but I think it will look affective.


I also have a third angle which I have not started yet but think would look affective if I take another shoot to add in action shots.

No comments: